# How to send my world in iPhone/iPad/iPod
Here is a video that shows you how to use iTunes to easily export all of your Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE) Worlds.
In other words,
- Open iTunes. If you don’t have iTunes download and install it first.
- Plug in your device into the computer via the lightning connector or USB Cable.
- An icon should appear displaying your device. Click on it.
- Go to apps section.
- Scroll all the way down until you find iTunes file sharing.
- Take the /games folder and drag it to your desktop.
- In the /games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds/ folder that you copied to your desktop, find the world you want to send.
- You can zip all the files in that folder and email it.