From Minecraft version 1.9, third party apps can access the worlds saved in Minecraft with your permission. Using this app, you can share the worlds that you have created, and you can download the worlds created by others and play in Minecraft.
To share your world with others:
1. Sign in with your account. You can create one easily if needed.
2. Open the new submission form by pressing the "+" button on the top right, or by navigating to More > Account > My Submissions > "+" button.
3. Select the world to submit and fill in the required fields.
4. Add screenshot images of the world.
5. Finally, tap on the Submit button in the top right corner.
* You can check the status of the submission in More > Account > My Submissions
Please check the link below for rules and guidelines to consider before you submit your world.
• Worlds for Minecraft Rules
1. Tap on the world you would like to install from the list.
2. Tap on the Download button. The download will begin. You might see a popup ad depending on the item. You can close the ad by using the close button on the top.
3. Once the download is complete, you will see a menu on the bottom. Select Copy to Minecraft.
4. Minecraft app will launch.
Please check the link below for more detailed instructions.
• How to Install Guide
Please contatct us at email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions.
This app is not an official minecraft product. It is not approved by or associated with Mojang.